Translate

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Next step?

At times I wonder about how I might add new features to Class Viewer and one thing that seems obvious would be to have the possibility of opening up an editor and going to a method, to actually fiddle with the code, if you had the source code, like if it were your own project you were looking over.

But do current editors allow calls to them with a location within a program? I don't know.

If they do then coding that would be relatively easy and then I could just add something more to the packagedirectory.xml (or maybe create new xml file?) where you tell it what editor you use, and away it could go.

But that is just light musings at this point as development is still mostly on hiatus, but I'm starting to think I might do something more within the next six months or year.


James Harris

No comments: