Translate

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Creativity and finding solid ground

Yesterday found myself in a creative mood and brainstormed a television idea and had here at first, but FINALLY am sticking with saying not just giving away, so realized should be on my blog Seriously Commercial. Before Saturday was a free day there, as it has a day based format, so decided to label as Saturday Creative.

So yeah that makes sense! And thought would give some info for people who saw and wondered where it went.

Feel like have done a lot of work to get to a system that gives me flexibility to put out my various ideas and be creative in the right places. So really glad now established a blog for commercial things, as creativity can just come at you, rapidly. In the past have had blog posts which simply disappeared as realized didn't really fit overall direction of a blog, and had no place else for them.

For those who wonder have sense of solid ground now with my process of putting out ideas. I like to write, enjoy the creative process, and make no pretensions about how speculative I try to be. I'm pushing the limits of what I think I know and took up label of meta innovator, which is a challenging label.

But like, I've invented my own mathematical discipline, found my own way to count prime numbers, defined mathematical proof functionally, and functionally defined science and also entertainment, among other things. And I really like to have fun. I think I live up to the label, meta innovator.

So yeah, when I was a kid, really liked hanging out in the library. Of course. Love that as a fitting seemingly non sequitur.


James Harris

No comments: