Translate

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Finding process worked well

One thing recently realized was that I did develop a process for putting things out on the web, which was honed over 20 years plus. Which is rather cool. And now can have a sense of a feel for a system that goes back to 1996.

When looking at a well-honed process can be fun to figure out how arrived, and how some of the details work, where understand now that much don't understand really of how it works.

Which is ok.

Have a constant level of attention, just there from my ideas, as have explained before.

The process more and more, is more about how that attention moves across various things to the extent that I can possibly guide, which is probably, not much. And less about putting out new ideas.

People will go where they want for the information they need. Or more simply, audience rules.

The sheer number of people needed for some of the web stats I have is a mystery to me, as the tech companies have THAT data, and I can more notice trends or speculate. Which I like to do.

Maybe reality is that part of me would just as soon not know what those numbers are. And point of mentioning? Is thanks for the support! Have clues about countries more than anything else.

Not surprisingly then, the process I have now really is country level. Is simpler that way too, but rather abstract, to the extent I even understand it.

Waves of attention can study on the daily, as to me that is how attention works now, as information waves constantly propagate around the globe enabled by the web. Our planet pulses with information bouncing around the various information distribution networks, so much more easily called, the web.

And at times I will go out and web surf a few attention waves. But my web surfing? I think is a little different...a LOT different from how that term is usually used.

Where yeah, there are times will check out there over the globe and see massive attention waves? And be like, nah. Going to just watch from a distance.

Often though, am out there in it. Enjoying the ride. With a process that makes it possible.

From putting ideas out there, to processing attention as a result, to getting a feel for an attention wave? Process over twenty years in the making, makes possible.


James Harris

No comments: