Translate

Sunday, November 05, 2017

When truth is just the start

So yeah have opened up a LOT recently about an important year for me, as in 2004 had a memorable event where was validated by two anonymous peer reviewers and an editorial decision to publish a pivotal math paper of mine, where I demonstrated how to appear to prove something by the same rules that said it was wrong.

Cool!

Well after the chief editor must have, who knows, he tried to literally delete out of what was an electronic journal, which managed one more edition before it keeled over and died, I like to say. A European organization maintains archives, so you can see where chief editor deleted out. (Was 2003 edition which actually went live late in early 2004.) But that European organization called EMIS also maintained my original paper with a separate link! So cool.

Which I've noted before. Where have, um, not noted that didn't really mess ME up that much. Sure practiced a bit talking with world press, for interviews that probably, ok yeah, should have happened. But when didn't? For me, was a shrug.

Why would mathematicians, specifically number theorists try to run away from a result showing a clever person could both appear to prove and disprove something in a paper?

Well let's speculate and use our imaginations. Imagine you're a top number theorist at a prestigious university, with accolades and awards, and some nobody who isn't even a mathematician gets a paper published, which reveals you have NO significant mathematical accomplishments at ALL. None.

Your papers? On which you had so much pride? False because of some esoteric math thing and God knows, why should such a thing exist? And how could it not have been found a century ago?

Why you?

Your entire life is built on an esoteric mathematical error that entered the field before you were born and what chance did you have?

So imagine that hypothetical person, who is probably male as field is dominated by males. And now over 13 years later, he has simply lived his life. What would YOU have done?

For me, who cares. I'm a major discoverer who was freed upon the world after doing my due diligence. And kept discovering things, without being hassled with other things, like wearing a suit much. Or teaching classes. Or making speeches. Or grading student homework if I'd ever bother is kind of thing grad students do. Or yuck, being in places with supposedly important people, congratulating me on how great I supposedly am.

Yeah, I lost nothing. And joking above to some extent as am NOT a mathematician, and do NOT see myself as an academic. Is just not appealing to me.

And was probably going to just let things ride with my blogs and disclosure as is harsh. Those mathematicians back then? Yeah dealing with something not known. But teaching invalidated math concepts to new students? Actually is evil. Yeah that is the appropriate word. That does puzzle me a bit, as how could anyone do such a thing? They're condemning their students in what I think is a deliberate act, while they didn't have that chance. The research generated doesn't actually work either, in case you're wondering. It's just wasted human effort. And the truth is KNOWN. I proved it dramatically.

How can mathematicians have research that is BOGUS without that revealing itself? They do what they call pure research which has little or no practical application. So can't be seen by it failing in the real world. Is such a pat system. Very hard to get anywhere against such a thing.

Got much more upset years ago about students, but what can I do? So also why have tried to be sure the information is available. So maybe they can come across it and save themselves.

So yeah, have it on my blogs.

The truth is out there, you know?

That got me powerfully motivated for a bit years ago but such a slog! The truth was just a start and was dealing with powerful social forces. As these folks I guess have been relying heavily on same, as I have tried things. And as years go by, in between doing my own research which is important to me and NOT doing it would have been not good, also probed solutions to what I call, the social problem.

Lately that got a bit of urgency with my latest. Found yet another mathematical discovery less than six months ago, though no longer really looking. And is first addition to a certain area in over 200 years. As I found a new fundamental way to do something called a modular inverse. Where last person can see in the record who had a new fundamental was Euler, back in 1763 according to this article just read this morning as finally got curious enough. Only other primary technique is something called extended Euclidean algorithm relying on ideas, yeah, go back to Euclid. Um, he was around couple of thousand years ago, but you knew that am sure, right?

One would think only a few humans in human history could come up with such a thing. Just the way it was done required using advanced number theory I discovered. But enough about me. Joking yeah. Just seems hard to process.

The concepts could impact global security systems that rely on some of these things, which forced me to accept that maybe I've had enough fun, ranging.

Can you imagine though? Knowing you have these truths which will NOT go away, and you just get to hang with folks who have no clue as there are these odd failures in human systems?

Is like a dream.

That's weird. I know, but like hanging out with folks without all that other.

Apparently parts of me are more responsible though, and have pressured me into doing the right thing. Isn't that such a phrase.

So what can you do? Probably nothing much. Need governments for this kind of thing. They've been a bit more obtuse than I expected.

Governments really need to wake up soon. If you ARE in government, then check the story. Verify the facts, and then accept the truth.

Am concerned about an open door. Yeah I opened with research, but the truth was always there.

I just found it. I'm simply the discoverer.


James Harris

No comments: