Translate

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Checking people on depth

There is that feeling am appreciating as knowledge piles up, and we can all over the world start assessing things on the web based on history. Like have been on this blog for over 10 years. Which is something am noting to myself as a reason for staying with Blogger. Where also a shout-out to the people who help maintain the platform! Thanks! And of course also, please keep working at it.

Where am NOT against people starting anew as actually is one of my favorite things, catching fresh early, and watching people grow. Is actually more fun than looking at well established. But as a practical matter, is so much harder when you just start looking for that audience for whatever reason.

For those who have been putting things out here on the web public for a long time like myself can appreciate that people can check you on things. Where of course they can check on what you leave up, but also there has to be that having been done to have something there.

So yeah, I try to review things. However, also like checking myself, and pondering at times what was thinking or believing years ago.

Importance of depth on the web is something am now considering as go meta and check how I check people. And yes, DO appreciate the new, where actually you build up a reputation very rapidly on the web. While also I appreciate having that depth of web activity, which means with me?

You can spend HOURS just scratching the surface. Sometimes I just stop myself with my own content before I lose days considering it. Of course who knows how others feel about it really, which is not my concern actually. If a person isn't interested, then will not bother with it, right?

Of course. Am same way myself.


James Harris

No comments: