Translate

Friday, February 16, 2018

Web good name

The web has been so much a work in progress for so long, is now thankfully so well developed can get a better handle on more things. Like how do you build a good name on the web?

And have started talking already with emphasis on history you can build, which called web depth as emphasized mine.

And reality is: you put up LOTS public then you will be giving people a LOT of information with which they should consider you. Usually we do wish to present well when public. I take that for granted with that claim of we, there, but feel like audience can consider that as a potential point of departure. If do NOT agree then other things may not seem correct to you either. Like to me it makes sense you would want to build a good name.

Wanting to do so, does not guarantee achieving, so is worth it to me to talk it out, and also maybe find if is useful for others, or give myself a chance to reconsider ideas that may be flawed in that regard.

How we appear to our fellow humans in public matters to each of us, and has to matter.

If you say it does not, then you do certain things in public and notice how quickly your fellow humans will make certain you appreciate how much it matters.

The web like here is a public space.

And is more public as people all over the world can, and do, visit here, kind of like Times Square in New York City. And I really like that analogy as can give a physical sense to the web behavior itself. Like will admit I sometimes try to connect between behavior on the web, with similar types there. Where watch a lot on videos as is a place I want to visit.

And have seen Times Square from SO many angles through people who have visited and vlogged for instance, but I digress somewhat.

Your web history gives you web depth, which means like here, people can read my posts going back over a decade, or just jump around to check me on consistency. Have talked web authority before, which is easy, as is when web has information you need. And web search is how I tap into often. So yeah, you can search on topics related to me, or maybe even came to this blog on web authority.

My view is that I can often check people far better now quickly, than could in the past, as long as they have some history on the web. Which is good as spend SO much time on the web, doing many things, including writing, like here.


James Harris

No comments: