Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Rethinking my analysis

Have talked much about things, and finally admitted that was a goal of mine with discovery to combat racist thinking, where had a big discovery in 2002, and more since. So now over 15 years later is time to ponder yet again what is going on.

Of course simplest thing is: racism is in play there too.

Long have avoided that one, as have global reach. And for quite some time figured that racist suppression should be nullified by lots of countries but maybe was a big naive, eh?

My prime counting discovery though back then rewrote the thinking in one of the biggest areas of number theory. Had another HUGE result that went live in 2004 that revealed a massive flaw in thinking in number theory.

And eventually wandered into other areas, and can racism explain certain people ignoring all of it? Or making the appearance, as I got VAST amounts of influence anyway?

Regardless why did I run into a wall with making money?

And really happened almost immediately after I put my picture up...ok, maybe have been deliberately obtuse on that one.

But is like, how much does it take to tear down that wall?

You beat the system. Can explain the system. And somehow am still trapped by this simple thing of figuring out how to get some revenue?

Yup. Can we just say American racism is fighting back against me in the old way that worked so well against those freed? Which is to somehow cut my revenue?

Is not like it changes much in OUR times. These things like this blog are free. My social media is active relentlessly 24 hours a day. Just does make me uncomfortable.

And just seems SO MEAN to me, but why is it happening? Am not sure. Must ponder.

How is it being done?

How?


James Harris

No comments: