Translate

Monday, April 30, 2018

Some implications with some ideas if true

There is a benefit with time with certain things. Where figured might be fun to talk some of the implications of some of my ideas with behavior of others versus other things. Like I noted August 2002 as very big for me as figured out a simpler explanation for what was one of the biggest mysteries in mathematics.

Which I like to say apparently wasn't sexy enough for mathematicians to acknowledge, and who knew they cared about such things? I sure didn't but now feel is part of best explanation.

But yeah one of the supposedly BIGGEST problems out there would have been deflated--if I am correct. Where some may guess am talking about a conjecture by Riemann who I think was a decent guy. And had some good ideas. And I will admit I check here and there to look at emotion around his famous hypothesis.

Some may wonder do I claim to resolve it, and answer is, no. My result makes it, um, not of interest.

With my open source project was actually kind of an intriguing thing to me to ponder potential implications with something where there is just question of popularity. And I finally realized that in book stores I no longer saw Java references like before. There are still Java reference books, but is hard to explain. Unlike with the prior there is no question of correctness with my open source app.

But presumably something with some amount of influence would have discussion around it, eh?

These are the kinds of things I do when bored as human emotion is hard to control. So can try to check what emotions people in certain areas may be displaying. But is hard to be sure, you know?

Like mathematicians may wish to stay excited about Riemann's hypothesis. And I can check, or try. But now seems to be the naive without a clue and remains a major topic--of others NOT mathematicians. Oh and have noticed some physicists here and there which I find ironic. Is it true? Um, will admit the likely answer I THINK is, no.

But that would shatter a lot of hearts in the mathematical...in the naive mathematical community if actually proven and raise major questions. While I have no motivation to prove it one way or the other.

Oh, well I also was able to prove that mathematicians can fake number theory research, so is less a big deal then. These are things over a DECADE old should emphasize. Is very hard for people to hide huge things over such timelines.

People can get emotional about things where the truth does not care. And is just a grind of time for mainstream realization.

Web reality means the world in a sense knows immediately, which is weird. So yeah, the world has known these things for quite some time now. And world does react, but not the way I'd expect will admit. Have tried to prod here and there, to no avail. Is a big world in many ways, you know?

Oh, but also yeah, if you're one of the clueless be assured there are likely fellow humans who know. Will admit find myself with mixed emotions around areas where I know there are people who believe things that are wrong.

But my responsibility is to share well. Where yeah, can witness the impact also. And human emotion is more telling maybe than what human beings report.

Just picked a couple of things to help me study what happens. If I put in too much besides getting a way long post can muddle the response.

Like now after this post will be watching for a try from the mathematical community globally to pretend, like it still cares about the Riemann Hypothesis.

Is an experiment you are witnessing then. Which to me is also fun.


James Harris

No comments: