Translate

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thanks for the downloads!

Would like to take the time and thank people for the continuing interest in my Class Viewer project. Checking SourceForge stats for this post I have 5078 downloads from 118 countries so far this year, which I think is really cool.

As that brings me good feelings I think I should take the time to acknowledge it and thank you.

Thank you to those of you who have interest in this project.

The project is what I like to call a middleware app which relies primarily on the Java Reflections Api.

It began in 2002 as a test program for my study for the Java Certification and was put on SourceForge in 2004.

The program itself should work indefinitely through releases of the Java language as it primarily puts a GUI on Java Reflections, so as changes are made to Java it shifts as well. Nonetheless I monitor to see if any changes invalidate any aspect of it. So far that has not happened.


James Harris

No comments: