Translate

Saturday, August 04, 2018

Who makes me? Can I make you? Nah.

There is an objective reality to attention in our times have learned is where need to focus. For over a decade searched for mainstream mass marketing type measures where were not there, and did not fully appreciate the audience that made me global in their own way.

Where was pondering recently the role of promotion and marketing and who makes or breaks you out here on the web and reality is--YOU. You make or break with your content as put your best out there and trust other people to be honest with their interest.

For me were questions about who talked my things which remain, and money is just not there, yet. And I think is best thing ever now as pushed me to learn what things really matter and also let me not ask myself--did this particular person or organization make me?

Like I will talk things that feel like are cool and people think are doing great and putting out great content, but cannot make or break any one of them. Just like no one could make or break me.

Can share honestly and trust the audience. And appreciate when others agree.

On any stage in life though YOU have to perform. I don't care who talks you up, or down, when you're in front of that audience is all about what YOU can deliver.

With that said get a kick out of noticing how often can get it right, and notice some person or people who I think can bring it, and then they DO. But yeah is like with myself, no one makes me.

I make myself.


James Harris

No comments: