Translate

Monday, May 04, 2020

World got weirder

Not one to feel pressured to post on my blogs but have wondered when a new one would arrive. So one arrives today on here. Ok.

Of course there is now a pandemic and will not talk now but should acknowledge. Our world is so much weirder to me now, hence the title.

So much press and press in US still talks intense financial pressure, while of course there is much greater demand for news! Showing a problem in my opinion with press business model.

But found myself pondering with myself. Ended up in local news for getting gifted a car as a needy veteran. And got interviewed quite a bit in a burst! Where found I preferred the video from Macon Telegraph, a local newspaper. But DID like video from 13Wmaz a local TV station where also noticed they had a print article at their website.

So now we simply have news organizations because of the web.

But I think they talk like are still a newspaper or a television station as where made their money in the past.

Web now dominates and how to grow revenue here? I need to know too. Web is the future and that future is here. But business models for that future? Not so much.

No comments: