Translate

Friday, September 22, 2017

More into fun with innovations now

Was good for me to talk how with my math things have received confirmation more than once, but my problem with mathematicians is they haven't contacted the press, danced with joy, and screamed and shouted about them, like I have. Those press people too, will be like, you DO know we go to YOU, not the other way around?

But that really was back to 2004 when was most intense and as time went on and recognized the situation, realized math people just were not going to act as excited as I expected they should.

Moving on helped me tremendously, and had more adventures instead. Where now am still fascinated not just with coming up with a functional view of entertainment as way we safely control our mood, but with how rapidly those ideas may be making changes.

Like consider, one of my most massive ideas for math introduced in 2002, and now over 15 years later, math community still manages to muddle along as if it doesn't exist far as I can tell. Which to me is more amusing lately, by the way, but also sad.

While my ideas for entertainment? Now over two years old and can look at US box office and debate with myself, as witness things fit with expectations, but still, how to be sure? There is SO much complexity there actually where try to talk simply as possible for dramatic purposes and to aid communication. My ideas are much about providing a predictive framework anchored around a simple core. Regardless is fun to contemplate!

What is the difference then in this area?

My biggest results in mathematics were in esoteric areas well away from how things operate, in the real world. To me the current people in those fields have proven their irrelevance. Am sure they'd disagree, but time will tell. Like I say, not like the math will change.

Entertainment though, well that is kind of important to so many more people, on the daily, you know?

Like me!!! And still ready to jump and shout. But I no longer contact the press about my things. Have learned SO much through the years. And now?

Innovation is so much about the fun in my life. And maybe is helping add more fun, to yours.


James Harris

No comments: