Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Release! Class Viewer 2.0b

Maybe this is why I have a blog as I just can't express the emotional high of doing a file release. I don't even quite understand it myself, but when you put up that new release and off it goes, there's just this surge of emotion. Silly? Maybe, but I feel it anyway.

I'm doing a dinky release with out a lot of changes after a recent release because I decided I needed to fix some things that are kind of quirky in 2.0a and finally have the program tell you if it's in applet mode or not.

And the big change is to have Class Viewer default to the top of the list when you end up with a scrollbar, rather than the bottom.

So now, yeah, maybe it's more like a normal program, but what do I do now?

I'll feel happy about the new release for a while and then try to figure out what to do next.


James

No comments: