Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Claims versus recognition

One thing I learned the hard way didn't seem to go over well was to discuss my various claims, but then again I think it helps to give my perspective on the situation. And a lot of it is about math which has not been officially recognized as important far as I know.

Which started in 1996. So yeah have had almost 20 years since what I was certain was my first major discovery. Wrote a paper, which an editor rejected as too simple. In his defense the problem was considered unbelievably hard and someone else had just done a computerized proof considered too complicated to be fully checked. And here I claimed to have solved it in a couple of sheets of paper with some hand-drawn figures.

Next in December 1999, I came up with what I now realize is my own branch of mathematics. And August 2002, came up with my own way to count prime numbers, which I still talk about to this day. And no, has not to my knowledge been officially recognized.

In 2003 actually got a paper published in a formally peer reviewed mathematical journal, which relied on techniques from that new branch of mathematics I'd found. Well the journal pulled the paper a bit later, and a little later ended operations. But yeah I'm considered to be a published mathematical author for that one.

After that I worked on refining things, talking about some things, including not happily, not surprising, and oh yeah, had some people calling me crackpot, but that doesn't surprise me. What surprised me was not getting any of the official recognition to stick, and that was a massive shock with the paper, and that journal folding.

Eventually got tired of focusing on math so branched out. So like in 2004, I wrote Class Viewer an app for Java developers. And wrote it partly as a confidence booster! Did other things like write on my various blogs. And more recently went political coming up with my own political party idea I call Core Middle Party.

Thankfully the web at least seems to like me. I've had dominant search results all through these adventures for what I have on the web. And web analytics for the most part from Google show me with a footprint in at least 150 countries.

So what's the difference then that keeps me from being famous?

Just what's reported in my opinion. The ideas travel the world anyway. And yes, I know more about where my ideas are than most, and have taken a community perspective on it all. Let's say for the sake of argument I am correct, what difference did lack of official recognition make anyway?

Well it let me branch out more. But didn't slow my ideas down one bit. They've been changing the world.

And that's my take. This year I decided to fully analyze the monetary system to figure out exactly why I wasn't making any. That was fun. Those ideas have been propagated as well. For instance, I concluded that low wages lead to high unemployment. So wages need to go up. That is in process.

Thankfully at least the draw of my ideas, where some I can prove are the best in human history, means constant attention from the planet. So I can easily project ideas around the globe. Anything I want. I choose to project ideas I think are beneficial to humanity. And to back policy changes that are as well.

It's the least I can do.


James Harris

No comments: