Translate

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Understanding possibility works better

Sharing things public on the web is just fun for me, but also would at times wonder, and notice others of course who make TONS of money on the web. And there were times through the years when would wonder, how can I? And am I messing up some way with how am doing things?

It can mess with the fun if you have vague ideas that maybe you're being wrong with sharing as you do, especially if you get evidence of attention around the globe. Which is why I am glad I worked as hard as I did with figuring out things like how people make money.

And I worked on figuring out social media.

Where have tired of linking to things in posts and discovered you can find with Google search, usually. Or at least I can when I test. Like search: Beyond Mundane money flows

The other one on social media am not sure what search works best. But gist of it is, I noticed that BIG accounts on social media had an entertainment aspect, even if not in entertainment versus an importance aspect. Like government accounts could be HUGELY important but not very entertaining, and have low follow numbers. Weirdly enough though, my opinion based on my analysis was that it was how entertaining within that social media environment, so someone could be VERY entertaining on Instagram and less on Twitter, and account size would be HUGE on Instagram and not much to note on Twitter.

But what did it mean to be entertaining?

So I wondered about that and what entertainment is.

And THERE you should be able to find with search: Beyond Mundane entertainment

Didn't work as well as I thought it should when I just tried though. And have to emphasize talking about searching in Google, which luckily is the dominant one, as I don't get what I want in others when I've tried. Though note lately rarely bother except to see if things have changed.

Through it all have felt good to have answers that work for me! Does not make them correct. But if they work for others then I can gain confidence in them that way too.

For me my ideas are used daily now as I work hard to understand my world, and new possibilities.

Which is definitely needed as yeah, do need to make money, some way. And I think good thing is people support that at least. Where to me with SO much new that came at us so fast, it's no surprise can be stumbling around trying to figure that one out. Still wonder often at the people who seemed to get it quickly. How?

Public can watch major corporations still struggling on the daily to SURVIVE.

For so many of us, so many questions raised with so much change that came so quickly.

But am glad of path have taken. I'd rather know as best I can. And think have figured much out.

Where no longer feel cheated about anything. And am no longer worrying about how I share, except to share well. And no longer am anxious about my social media numbers.

Though am looking in places at being more entertaining to get bigger numbers, but that's hard!

Knowing the theory does not change the effort needed for certain things. Just makes it more clear what is needed.


James Harris

No comments: