Translate

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Went well as expected

Have had some kind of wild posts by my standards and especially had to post noting would be taking extraordinary measures out of my comfort zone, where noted there had a 99% confidence level would go ok. With all of that complete will post to note that things are done.

Extraordinary measures are now complete. Public notification is now complete. Going back to normal operations.

In essence was just talking certain things more direct with a LOT less hedging than usually do, and worked out much better. Some assumptions I had about how that might go were just thankfully way wrong.

And is public what was done. With LOTS of posts on this blog as well as posts on others as blogs worked as a team. Which is SO much fun. Has been years since my blogs worked so closely together.

Since things went so well am not even curious myself what would have looked like if had not. And I think is interesting the conversation one can have with one's self, but also of course blogs are VERY public. And my blogs have global reach, so also then is not a surprise can have to pump myself up a bit to take a different direction.

So yeah went out of my comfort zone and it went ok. Cool.


James Harris

No comments: