Translate

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

When truth is a pursuit

Have been focused much on authenticity, authority, and validation for so long, which worked out ok. Actually it worked out well, as so much for me ended up upside down, where for instance I had big things for me now, long ago, as in decades. Which meant was spending time after wondering who I am, what makes me, and what did I have which was actually worth anything.

Unlike others who find ways to get attention, was in a situation where an entity in a way, which I call the web, would tell me there was some kind of it, global, but not how to process it.

Would have to learn.

Now over twenty years since my first big discovery, and over fifteen years from another of my biggest, am comforted with smaller, less challenging ideas of mine, like really, what is entertainment?

Is comforting.

Where was the press? Thankfully lost. They can stay there for all I care.

For those along for much of it, one way or another, like here, you probably often knew more than I did, or even do now about how things looked for others. Am so much about understanding the center within the storm, and making certain remains, a peaceful place.

Yet was so much invisible, I think. How much a storm really? Or just in my own mind?

Regardless, with a ringside seat to what felt like a special performance that just keeps going, was always that search also, for solid ground.

These days decided am a meta innovator. Where like to try and explain what that means, when really is just thinking about the how of innovation. And importantly, how do we know?

How do we find things that work? I'm still searching for that truth.

How do we know?


James Harris

No comments: