Translate

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Beyond year of explanation

Spent a lot of time this year trying to explain myself, to others and to myself really. Seems like a good idea to make a post which tries to simplify and get it all together.

Main point is have ideas, lots of ideas. Some of those are math ideas, and when was 26 had a math thing which should have made me world famous. Math people didn't accept it though, one guy said was, too simple. Being of a certain type though, I simply persevered, piling up major discoveries and now over 20 years later have more math discoveries than keep up with easily. The math people are entrenched, and I insult them a lot about it, as am shocked by their betrayal of the human species.

Feel like I ended up in an odd intellectual war, where none should have been.

Otherwise, I branched out, like finding my own definition of science, which works better than any other, so I could help people believe in climate change. And THEN giddy with having this thing, came up with a simple way to define entertainment, as why not? I LIKE entertainment.

And I unleashed my definition of entertainment as a way to safely control mood, on the world, and have been looking to see what happened.

The press has been clueless. They listen to establishment people like those math people I insult a lot, and they all get diminished as I raise reasonable doubt about their competency around the globe. I got that kind of ability. Is SO cool. They are fated to fall much. Makes history more interesting will admit.

The press is too important for them not to be properly trained. Painful lessons unfortunately may be only ones that will work. Wishing for a better way does not make one appear.

There is an iconoclastic aspect to my attitudes, in contradiction to the discovery which can inflict me potentially as an icon, on those trained by a 20th century world insisting on dismissing me--as 21st century learns how to present me. And I learn how to live with it.

And yet I'm POTENTIALLY known all over the world. Making me one of the most influential humans who is underreported in all of human history. I am unique. Apparently that slot was still available in human history.

As a 21st century discoverer, I break the molds of the past, as I work to define, and find a better framework but for what future?

Enabled much by the web, great thing is web enables others also to check me on EVERYTHING, and be along for the fun. Definitely my story allows you to check so many people, on so many things.

My ideas help our world in so many ways, am sure. But how do I know?

Which I think is very cool. But have struggled as a result of much with making money, so am working on that.

Still kind of a long post, maybe. So hard to really get to just the essence that matters.


James Harris

No comments: