Translate

Monday, December 18, 2017

When global feels like work

Have accepted have maintained a global presence in various ways like with this blog, where also have realized that it does take work to maintain. Which am sure sounds silly to have to say as of course it does! Which is why started telling myself such things to gain proper focus. Where was helped by feeling it as effort finally, when realized could watch myself when felt global slipping away, as apparently moved rapidly and efficiently to retain it, but that effort finally this year got hard enough had to recognize was taking place.

Which is great! Is kind of weird watching yourself that way though, and makes me wonder about how the mind works. Like shouldn't I just know? Why have to convince myself, by watching myself?

So yeah, began to better assess things like on this blog not working to pursue things had already achieved, but to move forward with better goal setting as better assessed what was necessary and possible. Especially how better to move in other areas where really just didn't wish to handle. Like to me is funny that my upbringing created a hostility towards a lot of money things, and a comfort in the lack, until the lack becomes too uncomfortable.

Also DO have a responsibility to others and as have struggled with figuring out how to make money have been forced to rely much on community for support. Where yes, needed it and am grateful for it, but should be working to limit to only necessary, which has helped me overcome some weird attitudes toward money as well. Is not being humble to be too dependent. Is not being smart.

Where guess maybe kind of covered things in a way that might need serious editing, but gist of it is, realized was working to maintain global attention. And also recognized wasn't doing some things I need to do, while telling myself I was trying to figure it out. Which I was, so that part was actually smart.

Is so much fun though. So wouldn't have had it any other way. Have managed to be along for the ride with much things web, while the web has evolved, without getting dragged into things do not like and especially do not like to do. And here and elsewhere have been comforted with at least trying to find my own way.

Maintaining a global presence in a world of attention will never actually be easy. And in recognizing the value of my own efforts can at least objectively assess how that can work better for myself and others, as accept that the work itself can be rewarding.

Ok sounds good. So guess will post. Why not. Still working through things. Is odd though, for almost two decades just kind of felt like hanging out, out here. You know, just doing a little something that might lead to something bigger. Now am like, hey.


James Harris

No comments: