Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2018

With primary objectives achieved, now what?

Was good to finally talk so much of the backstory for why I do things. Which goes all the way back to when I was 18, and had a dream, which felt like an impossible dream. And then finally when was 25 began what readily admitted seemed like a Quixotic quest, until was doable.

And now am done. So now what?

There is that part of you that wishes to explain...there is that part of me that wishes to explain further. But no point rehashing so much already discussed in prior posts. And then there is that question of how do I know am done? Because I am. Objectives achieved. World changed...time to move on.

Setting up the next set of goals though, should be more personal. With global attention now, yeah am still pondering that much, while will admit mainly wish to not let it control me.

LOTS done to make that very difficult. Like got my own personal political party. Is mine, primarily to help me navigate global politics without getting pulled into anything.

From a baseline of very little money, wondering where will make money, to pondering how I managed to get certain things done there is that sense that vacation would be nice.

Maybe...will ponder. Nah. Just gotta figure out my next goals. Set some short timeline ones. Yup.

Now then, if your first things were to change the world for the better, what should you do next?

Um, self? Am asking you, ok? Just posting like that for rhetorical reasons. So um, can you please let me in on the next thing?

Talking to myself? Usually works out ok. Really.

Well at least that's what I like to tell myself.


James Harris

No comments: