Translate

Monday, May 07, 2018

Benefits of discovery versus pay

For so long thought of myself as working at discovery which is lots of fun. Where naturally at first was also working a traditional job for income. But kind of missed on that transition needed as became global, as reporting by others was not there that I noticed. Where have to hedge.

Like my blogs have an attention reality as reported by various web measures, which show yeah, there had to be a communicating about, and of, my ideas by others all over the world. So much mystery for me there though, with most of that still hidden. Am not sure why.

But regardless was focused on traditional sources! And also focused on the establishment for recognized authority! Which was not a mistake. Web is so new really. So was more focused on well established arenas and following their rules.

Which was the way to go. How else to know certain things? Now am more interested in our emerging ways.

Is remarkable how global one can be with information precious as to who and why--as to that attention your ideas can bring. But also it is gratifying and I think more so, as I look with more and more suspicion upon reporting where money rules.

If people are paid to lie, how much lying might they do? If they can get away with it? Being able myself to personally probe into reality have been disconcerted when find, there is none of substance.

Yet there must hedge especially as is very difficult. And love being a fan, so is not right to talk too much about things that actually puzzle me much.

Also was brought up a certain way and in essence being forced to work for one's self to a large extent seems like a conceit to me, as if looking for that great thing with an excuse.

Regardless am accepting more of my attention reality which means can be more fun, I think. Discovery at best gave me answers to things where had SO many questions, with interests in so many places. And that does include money. With discovery found out, what is money? How do people actually make money?

But also, very importantly: What is success? How do we know?

And money and success can be very much unrelated actually.

With a global readership have global reach, which means global information flows to me, constantly.

YOUR interest rules much, whether you realize it or not. As in helps mark out much as audiences help create a certain web reality, as that meaning of, to rule fascinates me now, as is how you get a ruler. A physical ruler to measure, is ruled as in laying out parallel lines. To rule, literally means to mark out parallel lines.

Our interest as human beings more and more marks out the zones of our best information, and web authority helps us find. And how YOU choose to spend your attention? Can help you, me and others find ever better things, in so many ways.

Highly recommend if you can: Rule your own interests best you can my friend, whomever you are around the world. As you mark out your reality with your interests, we all can get to better content.

And will work harder now to discover ways to gain appropriate pay for my best efforts, with a greater appreciation for much better understood. Discovery helped me massively.

Our need to understand as human beings intrigues me often: Do you know why?

What makes you learn?

Our particular individual needs to understand what does define us, am sure.


James Harris

No comments: