Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

Along the Embarcadero March 12

So here's a photo from March 12, 2012 along the Embarcadero in San Francisco. And I think the picture may look more planned than it was, as I was walking along and noticed the SFPD officers on horseback further down and wanted a photo of them. Those horses are so giant, which I think is really cool.

Well my smartphone is kind of slow when it comes to opening up to the camera, as it's a bit old, a Droid 2, and I rushed to get it out, wanting it to be ready by the time they got to me. And wouldn't you know it opened up fast enough so I took what I thought of as a test shot. And then lost the mood to take any more photos!

Why? I don't know. It's just like some feeling or something. Later I decided it was decent enough regardless to put it up publicly.


No comments: