Translate

Monday, July 16, 2018

Where is my celebrity? Should I know?

Realized years ago there was plus to having money so separate from my web activities as allowed me to learn as much as possible, without the pressures around occupation. To make money you obligate yourself in some way. Like for data entry I was expected to show up during the workweek to my job and do data entry among other things. But when learning can be hard to set proper expectations.

Also made it much more fascinating for me, as studied those web analytics showing such steady attention. Where reality is, was learning, and now with more than two decades of experience on the web, there is a realization know much as a result.

And was all separate from money.

There are two primary ways I get global attention: from cast off from my ideas which draw the bulk of attention, and from the conversation around things I put out there.

The conversation is where there is the possibility of celebrity, where for a long time I would claim to have none, as was unaware of conversation. Then admitted I probably had a little, and finally accepted I don't know. What I DO know is a lack of chatter from sources I've checked, where focused in areas really that dominated in the 20th century. Now am wondering how to check elsewhere.

But yeah, by various measures, have things that pull from 100+ countries every year where that has been true for around a decade.

(What does it take to interest people all over the world? Year after year after year? Guess I should know, eh?)

Can I simply give myself celebrity? Maybe to some extent, but I debate reasons where only one can muster is to make money from it. Even then would need money people as I like to call them. And would be pressured then to do things, like show up.

My attention reality regardless is really cool too though, of course. And is curious to ponder how can gather so much attention one way, without all of certain other. Readily admit, if up to me, would just as soon keep it that way. Is so weird though too. Celebrity IS just the conversation, and nothing else. If you don't have people chattering away, a certain way about you, then you escape many things.

However, cannot simply work to learn without ever putting into practice. And would like to make money. There are goals that are out of reach until I do, and is a good thing for society as well.

My own estimate is that the US economy has lost...too soon to do that yet. Because the situation is delicate. Ok yeah, inspired by cool lyrics from a certain person. I DO study celebrity. And study celebrities.

Watching them I consider my choices and decisions.

How many people get the luxury even without money of possibly simply...yet I keep wondering. Still there is progress. My caution is not stopping anything. Just am moving slowly, like a person on a frozen pond finally getting a sense where the ice is solid.

Or this post would not be published.


James Harris

No comments: