Translate

Friday, September 09, 2016

Thoughts on Pinterest

So I link to this blog on my Pinterest account, and other accounts, while my other blogs have their own, but most social media links back to here for some reason. And I really like my Pinterest account for collecting things visually but also admit that it is nice to have an audience, and more I learn about that audience the more I find myself considering it as I pin things.

And, um, talked it more on my G+ account in a Collection where I muse on social media.

On my blogs I feel free to link to any social media that makes a point, and it's also about seeing what happens. Just curious.

Oh yeah, so at times I think hey, should talk Pinterest a bit for people who might wander over here, from there, as I link to this blog there.


James Harris

No comments: