Translate

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Very challenging actually

Like to talk some things in a way which seems rather casually to me, which is deliberate of course, with regard to claims of accomplishment. Where maybe is worth it, to express challenges that would come with those if true.

For instance would be astonishingly rare for there to even be another mathematical discipline available, let alone for some guy, who admittedly isn't even a mathematician, inventing one. Burden of proof? Highest possible. There really aren't many accomplishments any human can do that are close to that scale. I contemplated that long ago. Of course then? Would just tell myself, no way.

And I claim I solved a problem even before in 1996 with a proof of a couple of pages, with something various people had been working on over last two thousand years without success, until something accepted by many recently. Supposedly solved in modern times with a computer and an argument so complex they announced finishing checking it, a couple of years ago? Or was it last year? People with the claim had to program a computer to check the result which relied on computers.

And I found a way to solve the same problem in a couple of pages? And again, was like, no way.

Also was looking at prime numbers for some reason, and in a burst of about two weeks which is fast by math standards came up with my own way to count primes. And it also explains something about prime numbers which intrigued and puzzled some of the greatest mathematicians. With my way?

Yeah, you can guess, is easily explained.

THERE at least could play with concrete things, to me at least. Like could write computer programs! Those are concrete to me! And have talked much on this blog as well as my math one.

Over and over again, my mathematical ideas vastly simplify things, and even encompass prior, and you think was hard to appreciate 18 years since came up with my own math discipline when was not sure for a bit? Nope.

So yeah of course I branched out. And you can see my functional definitions where I highlight on this blog. And I can help the planet improve entertainment because can simply explain.

About the only thing that brings me crashing down to earth and is very humbling is struggling with making a living. And there are times am suspicious of myself there. But also is, very strange.

My experience of many things for a LONG time which is fading as I age, is would just kind of consider, and answers would pop up. About just about anything. Took it for granted. Now as is fading can feel the mental energy it took. Shouldn't hype that TOO much as plenty of problems did not get answers. Like don't know how to build a hyperdrive. If I did? I'd be gone. Of course even if I knew maybe couldn't get the materials...but I digress. Really though WAS focused in narrow ways, with things like math or even with entertainment is more about ideas than things, like a hyperdrive engine.

But yeah to solve some of these problems would work every single day, all day, and said would even work in my dreams. Am serious. I can work on problems in my dreams. Or could before. Have relished aging for only that reason and no other. Took about seven years of that for one big area. That was the longest with full intensity. How does a person do such a thing? Ask myself having done it, now feels long ago.

Losing the burden of such a gift. Answers so on tap, but at such a price too.

You do get about twenty years. Which I knew but now is interesting to realize with the experience. If count first major discovery in 1996, to latest last year, was 21 years. So did push it just a bit. But was working on other things much. And was no longer really intensely looking. Last one was just kind of there so easily. Was like two days and wow, but years of backstory though, should admit. Now is nice to not think about math most days. Or to just stare at accomplishments when I do.

There are times now feel like talking about this person who was here. And am the shadow of that person still here. Trying to grab something with those accomplishments finally.

With all those accomplishments, turns out there would be few people in my category. If all are valid I would by far be the biggest American discoverer for someone born here. And would be the first to rank with the great European ones in the history of this nation.

And I found myself trapped in some weird system, which turned out was just blocking Black people, and women, and other people. So what do I do?

Well of course, I simply start taking it apart. What else would I do?

Oh, so yeah, despite that feeling of no way, feelings were wrong. I did accomplish all those things and no, is not where would not have been noticed. So became globally known as have talked before, but felt surreal. Guess part of me knew. But there would be this hard to let go fear would all go away somehow.

Putting things up on the web helped me SO much. Also was way could get global with just putting the information up. Was comforting in many ways.

To me the web is a great friend. The web seems to understand me. And I struggle to understand myself.

Just have to solve that problem of making a living.


James Harris

No comments: