Translate

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

So much rational explanation

Did a lot of posts really just testing things through last year, thought that was done. Then ended up doing more this year. But feel like THAT check of certain things is done.

So why did I think was necessary?

Well there is a lot of information I have which seems contradictory to me. Blog posts can let me check wilder things based on what happens, or also, which is really good, based on what does NOT happen. I call them, null tests. And I think my null tests may be a bit different than others, but gist of it is: checking a hypothesis by looking for something NOT to happen.

So put up theories for instance, stating certain possibilities or speculations, like how the world works. Or talked potential of conspiracy and eliminated. And also put forward various ideas and then would pay attention to what, if anything did, or did not happen. Which I can just keep repeating I know, as already gave that bit.

However, as a result of null tests am no longer concerned about the NSA. Have cleared up concerns about several other organizations as well. Also checked on certain people as to what they could do, or might do. And checked some businesses to some extent, though business was outside my primary areas of concern for most of THOSE. Lots mainly was involved with governments and matters with intelligence agencies, and VERY glad to be done there.

However did get involved with economic matters though also related to political and governments.

My research uncovering the macro problem with a simple solution worked immediately, which was interesting to me. Mass market in the US has targeted the least common denominator is the phrase for a LONG time. My analysis is was targeting most racist or most homophobic or most misogynist in a group, along with other things--at the macro level. If friends for instance though simply question, limits the power of that one person in their group who is the most of any of those things.

People would end up missing out on great things, if not questioning better. And why should people go along with such stupidity if they know?

People who sailed with success through that messed up system? Well history reflects, the rather monochromatic reality that resulted. Now diversity can rule, and entertainment can simply be better.

Some of these corporations though. They HAD to know what they were doing. And the ruthlessness of the pay gaps were a different matter as well. They were doing it on purpose--deliberate underpay.

Not just underpaying women and Black folks like myself by accident, or JUST for the money, but also for power. You see, being cheated in that way has predictable effects on a human being. Breaks people down. Makes them easier to manage. Was learned am sure in the US by former slaveowners watching what happened to people freed from slavery who were still trapped into working for them.

So  deliberate underpay is a method for deliberately stealing dreams.

Outing that system was a pleasure. Once people know they can break their programming to be resigned to pay that is too low. And global economies are growing as a result, where in US some parasitic politicians realizing might happen I guess, gave themselves and their buddies, as I like to say, a MASSIVE tax cut. They are simply financial parasites. Nation will have to deal with them later though. And will am sure. Web is changing much as electorate has ability to check on things.

Some people may notice things am doing and wonder how I survive, especially if some of the wilder things are true. And I like to say is about...who knows. Do I need to get back to talking null tests?

Probably not.


James Harris

No comments: