Translate

Friday, March 02, 2018

Guess is real

Have a cool situation which is very hard to explain, though I clearly do try, a lot. Where for years just found it difficult to believe. Part of me did believe but for logical reasons. But getting the emotion there was very hard, because so much seemed so impossible.

More recently realized that I should just accept things objectively and rely on facts, especially those from third parties, like Google, without giving them grief. Is so wacky too. Looking at web stats was like, really? Or are they messing with me? Which went on for YEARS.

Was easier on me as escaped certain emotions and learned some things, like my walk-away test for ideas.

Now when I think I have a great idea I try to just let it go. So I quit thinking about it, and move on to other things.

With some prior ideas that would go on for years, and eventually the idea pushes itself back into the forefront, and with some things realized I was stuck with them. Could not get rid of them if I tried.

Then wondered more about why would I try? And was always about social things.

Web gave me the global attention regardless, but then had to learn how to handle the rest. Where was comforting to simply at times, figure maybe there is nothing. Let that idea go. Make it prove itself. Then push it away again, and again, and again.

So how do ideas push back? Well once shared, like here, they start changing things.

The ideas do not literally push back. Are like really hard as in immutable objects. Ideas are just solid really. Is interesting how people can think different as have pondered why. Am like, oh, you THINK something is an idea, when is some malformed thing masquerading. The real deal well, are like I said, immutable.

Just because some other human calls something an idea does not make it what I call an idea. To me may be some mismatch of concepts where maybe do not even really relate to each other. So will not work.

The real deal ideas can just change things.

They just get shared, and that sharing leads to changes. Then am looking at things, and realize, yeah, is my idea that did it, as people used the idea. Then you start questioning and trying to find some other explanation.

Which is how have spent about fifteen years really, when was sure with one thing by most measures, which was my way to count prime numbers. Then also yeah, you can check social things.

So, guess is real. Am finally at a point where have done all kinds of tests. Have checked things and re-checked just about every way possible. And have deliberately put out ideas to change problem areas in the world. Where then it is very much emotion and logic have to work together.

After all, if am going to change something on a global scale, have to believe I can do it, and believe is something need to do, so emotion has to be there. Logic just tells me when I can, not if I should.

Which is the surprise. Why cannot I have a logical system to tell me when I should use ideas to make some particular change in our world? Because is the feeling that keeps you from coming up with those very logical solutions which are really not the right thing to do.

Yeah that is it. Emotion has to be there to make the right decisions, as try to balance what one can do, with what one...will do.


James Harris

No comments: