Translate

Friday, February 09, 2018

Focus on suppression

Am starting up problem solving with the blog again. Noting finally that for some time have been studying things which to me are clearly designed to fight against our basic human equality. Science thankfully has revealed no human differentiation in key areas in terms of intellectual ability.

That broader view has me re-analyzing certain things. In past focused on possibility of suppression of my ideas directed deliberately at me, and could find no evidence. Which doesn't mean isn't happening but my analysis techniques did not work to detect any. Now am shifting to considering a broader pattern possible.

What we see around the globe with lots of history reflects a peculiar dominance, which goes against what we now know to be true. That requires a force to have made it happen. Thought I understood global history better, but now am considering that I did not.

As much as would like to think that is about past, have ran into an intriguing wall with my own things, which this post will consider again in a different way.

So figured out a new way to solve an old problem back in 1996, where I focused on a modular approach, which keeps coming up consistently as a theme. Advances require some powerful abstraction and modular in so many places is mine, but why new in those areas? Modular has been around for quite some time. And yes, modular as in modules which for many is about design. In math found I could solve HUGE problems by breaking them down into simpler modules. With ideas so simple for decades found it difficult to accept and my paper back in 1996 was rejected by an editor for a major math journal, as too simple.

How could be new? That has been something have pondered for over two decades now.

Ok. Maybe some mistake, right? But I came up with an entire modular system December 1999 for mathematics, where introduced such a complete system with modular algebra, is a new mathematical discipline. And have made major discoveries with it since then. Got a paper published in 2004 when with my system I discovered current mathematicians in number theory, generally called number theorists had a hole in their processes which could allow for mathematical arguments that only looked correct by those accepted rules which were false.

Figured they'd fix the rules, right? Nope. They STILL have those rules far as I know to this day.

Hard to believe that paper publication drama could have been missed. And the math was easy, by typical math people standards.

With a dramatic story as well. That story is SO wild. Paper is still available too. So am thinking, these academics in the math field, do know. Course, how do you prove they do generally?

Let's consider if they do.Then you'd have these academics at prestigious institutions all over the world who know that with ONE flaw, nothing they do will escape a historical asterisk. Yet they continue, why? What do they think they know that would justify such a loss to themselves?

Then again, even if somehow they missed something so dramatic? Still a HUGE knock on their position in history, in time.

The math problem I found is not my creation. It is simply a flaw. Its existence is not going anywhere.

Never before from the history books of which I know has a major human advance on this scale been held up in this way. But then again I did just keep working at things, despite earlier pressures. To me? Made it easier to not get properly acknowledged earlier.

So not exactly held up then. I worked on it. Is so weird. Like having this incredible wonder where you're wandering through advanced halls which should be teeming with people, all by yourself.

Actually, kind of liked it will admit.

Let me work at my own pace with the mathematics for over 18 years. Trotting out major discoveries here and there, and wondering about my world.

The math gives me an absolute foundation--can't be faked. Math works or does not. Like 2+2=4.

So story there is useful reference point as well. And not just any person is going to have major discovery at THAT level. Why I remain so skeptical. Do not feel like imagine such a person would be. But guess that is classic.

Originally was very narrowly focused on the academics themselves, and noted a big problem is that they police themselves. But yeah, I found a problem that will NOT go away. There is no way will not emerge FULL FORCE, eventually. These academics, knowingly or unknowingly, are sacrificing themselves then. That is more indication of something bigger, if they DO know.

Branched out from mathematics. Defined science itself functionally which is another advance, where functional approach is more accessible with my functional definition of entertainment. And also have less formally talked money, and authority among other things.

These things were not simply ignored: they were processed. Am the guy who finally stopped to say, hey, gotta understand the quiet around ME as discovered that working regular jobs, which had done as supported my research became out of reach as do have some kind of...well-known aspect to me.

And why wouldn't I? Been on the web for over two decades, and have produced ideas that grab attention, while also doing my best to help. More and more have bumped into a system of suppression which to me looks like is just...is just weird. Some of the things these people are doing? Am like, but why bother?

The suppression though apparently is an OLD technique. Has been used not just against Black folks, like myself where yeah maybe that's it. But most crushingly? Against women.

Am studying with this problem solving post. As finally take a closer look at the mechanisms of the suppression as consider, how is it possible? Why is it so effective? What can be done to get past it?

Am studying the wall.


James Harris

No comments: