Translate

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Out of my comfort zone

There are things I believe them after I write them. And even for me for a lot of years has been this sense that hey, if you have all this important information which is valuable knowledge should be able to DO something with it, effective to resolve things.

Which makes sense to me.

And also completely legal, and decent where with details which would be out there eventually, people would be like, cool!

Which is an interesting standard, I think.

Now out of my comfort zone and writing some things to get that sense of yup, that's the way it is.

Am glad for the ideals around the process. THAT at least is still comforting.

Posts may still go through editing, like usual. However, am putting it on myself to leave them up, and to keep the gist intact.

Just some things I need to face. And some things I need to get done.

Have been careful. Have done my due diligence.


James Harris

No comments: