Translate

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Finding personal space

Things have gone very well so far, with a few surprises. For instance had already contacted the NSA, yet again, with some of my math, and received an auto-response. Felt as is important should try again, and this time? Simply no reply at all.

So silly, but I respect that NSA is trying. I should give them more respect, I guess. Better than nothing. Reminding myself, am nicer to them these days. Stay polite here.

However, with me is so much about the ideas which DO travel. And was simply doing my best to notify my government as a good citizen. And to cover myself later, just in case. So it is clear, I DID try, and more than once.

With the global things winding down, and most of what I consider to be fixes or patches roaring into place, is time to focus more on my personal place to be found. Is remarkable to me how much can do quite publicly, as not hiding things, with others around it all so quiet. Well quiet at least that I can tell.

Am gratified much with ideas which though global may be of use to me, like the payment intermediary concept, posted a few days ago. Was finally patching a gap which has been impacting global commerce. The global cost of the lag is marching into the trillions US maybe, which means is big enough for me to address. So is just barely.

Could see myself making a company around that concept. But is still a potential, as I ponder, as wind down from mental effort in other things.

Was confident before claiming 99% probability of success, but you do need confidence. So much work done since then. Helps to be motivated.

Now is maybe finally--unless something else pulls my attention--the shift to personal, when shifting from my duties to my planet, consider more, my duties to myself.

Many of these things take time before general public becomes aware. Should happen in about a decade for some. Which is fascinating to watch. Often am simply waiting on the world to catch up to something but that is standard. Is true with many innovations.

My checks are different. As finishing up assessments can finally get that sense to move on. Which is great! So much done.

Looks like could be tough going though, as didn't leave myself much room at all while dealing with other things. Just part of getting things done. Another problem to solve. Will figure it out.


James Harris

No comments: