Translate

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Things can get SO messed up

Good news is that the web enables people to communicate better and share important ideas all over the world. But the challenging news is: that can really mess you up, and is important to realize ahead of time.

So you can be prepared. Or try to be.

And also realize, much is being figured out, so is VERY hard often to get a feel for your situation. Life must continue, regardless. Where with myself found had to drop some ways of looking at things from the past, while gleefully grabbing hold of better perspective of the now.

Like yeah, am world's latest major discoverer. And happily shared math things of great importance across the web and watched as things changed. And members of the math establishment apparently learned they could, at least near as I can tell so far, ignore properly acknowledging. Where still am not sure how they're pulling that one off. Am finding it finally irritating again. For a bit was cool with it, after the past rages.

Yeah and again am glad is math. So can prove things with absolute certainty. Which yeah would check and re-check and check again. Wish to be logical, but do not trust myself. Supposedly could trust others. That is not what reality demonstrated.

One thing with their continued success against easy mathematical proof may be people thinking that hey, if what I have is so important? How could experts in the math field possibly ignore? Yeah, see the Catch-22? I did YEARS ago.

If people struggling to hold on to advantages from the past can do that to me, when is easy to prove am world's latest major discoverer, then imagine what they can do to others.

Wow, I actually have it better. At least I can prove beyond any doubt. Others might not have that perfect assurance.

Actually is interesting that math folks would APPARENTLY fight like they have. Have to hedge much. So much is about NOT doing what is expected if presented with something new and wonderful that is mathematical. Is not like I need to do much but watch and wonder. Fighting against mathematical truth? You cannot win. You can delay the inevitable, but human beings are going to go with what actually works. Is just a matter of time.

It still seems so strange. Web disruption in that way is not intuitive to me. That dedication AGAINST might evolve as well. Then am sure would push the web to evolve more in reaction. That seems cool at least envisioning a more dynamic process, of action and reaction, with web evolution.

Am looking at arenas where people apparently have decided they no longer care what it takes and they will personally stop web revolutions if they can.

I find that attitude intriguing. And yeah, but with what methods? Find am struggling at imagining.

The web apparently is aware. And how the web reacts to such things? Can be kind of hard to understand as well. So will try to give MY guesses as how web reacts. And I talk the web kind of as an entity when am not sure to what extent may be. But is more fun.

But yeah, so maybe those HUGE social media numbers were not telling us what we thought, though I believe that having millions of followers on social media IS significant. But our belief helped drive growth--of social media. Are we more important to the web? Or is growth more important?

My view is that growth and continued evolution of the web is more important.

And I suspect the web would agree.

So yeah, expect harsh reality. Look to have things that are great on the one hand bring massive challenges on the other. And get very wary when it comes to money things. My analysis is that the web hasn't even bothered solving the money problem, as what's the motivation?

While for ME, there is HUGE motivation, and have learned to share more. Like yesterday updated my post talking what is now a situation of having been evicted. That is painful. Why share? Helps me process and also yeah, you can check me on so much that I say which is important. That information is relevant in understanding my situation as well.

Am more convinced there is a war that has erupted which is futile. Yeah, I know, resistance is futile, is classic. But the web does not care as these people are unaware of how much the web already knows. Am looking at things that simply look naive to me, until I realize: money is their focus.

So we need to figure out the money problem. And by we, mean web folks who for a long time have just been happily discovering and exploring new possibility. While others may have been ruthlessly trying to hold on to the world that was.

Have talked money much so noting a shift here as in the past thought was simply my concern to figure out how to make money. Did not occur to me also needed to consider nasty humans fighting to keep web people impoverished, as why would that occur to me?

It is such silly behavior if true. Ok, so there is a slight adjustment to considering that possibility.

And expect things to be messed up on the web if you start getting some success measures. Like with me, with MASSIVE global reach, and puny other things. Also be suspicious more on monetary matters and less trusting. Considering the possibility of short-sighted human beings fighting a losing battle which messes up your finances in the now.

The web adventure? May be simply heating up. Is cool. Is just more knowledge really. Gotta love it.

Sure know I do.


James Harris

No comments: