Translate

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

But what about others?

So talk about myself as world's latest major discoverer, where my first BIG discovery was in 1996, with a math thing. And then had something I emphasize for some reason August 2002, also math. And also tend to emphasize publication in a math journal, where chief editor tried to pull after, and journal keeled over and died, back in 2004.

Now over fourteen years later it does stretch credulity for that reason as well. What about the much vaunted ability to put things out there on the web?

And yeah, web DOES work. My own analysis is more difficult here, but plenty of evidence suggests those events were epic for the global math community. And there you have a clue--epic for math community.

We DO rely much on what communities report.

Math people for some reason apparently decided to not report externally. And I am cagey on assessments I made as tried to study that community from the outside. I am NOT a mathematician.

There does appear to have been leakage into popular culture. I guess at much, but don't count it much as usually just find it funny to me. I do not discuss in detail as is highly speculative.

With other things I assessed immediate changes. Like there were shifts from my putting forward a functional definition of science. Turns out that can help scientists, and people who pay for science funding as well. Why I emphasized predictive certainty with checking them.

My purpose though was as stated: needed to shift how discussions went on impending changes to Earth's climate.

And my functional definition for entertainment lead to rather remarkable shifts as well.

So yeah, everything I put out gets checked, relentlessly. Then there are failures of various communities, to which I do NOT belong, to report! Which I find fascinating.

That strategy of just refusing to report I think often DID work--before the web. Such a simple strategy from a different time and now can say, from a different world in so many ways.

Our web enabled world creates a new reality. Now people all over the world can easily just check me on facts which to me is better.

My global attention reality, is merit ruled, web enabled.


James Harris

No comments: