Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Objective sources for facts helps best

So yeah had been putting things up public since 1996, without much of a good sense of how that was going. But my objectives years ago were relatively simple: figure out some important math thing, get it to math experts and react from there.

So talking things out public was part of the search where made lots of mistakes, as worked out a process. Where eventually yeah did feel like had things solid while not counting much my first thing which had in 1996, as had sent to a presumed expert only to have rejected as too simple. Should elaborate now, as what actually happened was I discovered a modular solution that turned a seemingly difficult problem, into a relatively easy one.

Years would pass until had blogs like this one, which is thirteen years old, which can tell from my first post here which is a good reason to make such posts. So yeah blog had a different name back then, and is interesting to read what I wrote. Is like from some other person, from long...ok is me from over a decade ago.

FINALLY ended up with web stats which were from Google and went into a bit of shock when found out lots of countries across two of my blogs with about a dozen from one. So back then had three blogs where main ones are once again here. This one, and a math one, and Lost in Comment, was the original name as Blogger wouldn't let me do the full name then. Now is Lost in Commentary, which was what I wanted originally.

And my math blog had visits from over 125 countries and this one was from only around sixty, and there was no sense of a proper transition. There were no instructions. I felt like there were no indicators really except this THING telling me these things.

And I appropriately I think became somewhat mentally unhinged.

My more polite way to describe is like to say became--unsettled.

However is important to note that without an objective source telling me, there was no way for me to know. That was HUGE surprise and would take me quite a few years to understand how is possible. And even now I consider that subject, carefully.

Is interesting though that reality of needing others so much. But reality is: Am using technology developed by others, across systems built and maintained by others. Here is free which I DO appreciate. And I can type here like now, like then, and publish.

What happens after is about other people.



James Harris

No comments: