Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Three tiers of resistance

Figured out more flexible and advanced frameworks where most dramatically succeeded in three areas: math, science and entertainment.

IN mathematics introduced a new math discipline which can do math itself. What that means is that a researcher can probe mathematical equations with a tool invented one can say, by me, which does mathematical manipulation, demonstrably better than any human. And the math doesn't make mistakes either. And I promptly found a few pertinent major mathematical discoveries.

Now feel like math people would have fought no matter what, as what I found is so much better than what the entire world had before. But resistance was guaranteed also by my discovery that a flaw had entered into established mathematical field, allowing mathematicians to have fake results. I demonstrated the flaw with a cool result in a paper that got published, then chief editor tried to delete out. And a little later math journal imploded, as in, went defunct. That is SUCH a wild story but happened in 2004.

I knew I had a fight on my hands back then, but still it wasn't like I relished it. And now fourteen years later, is still ongoing. But have detected certain people may believe they finally have leverage to suppress the information. Um, it was never suppressed. They don't know how the web works.

I think they're naively irritating.

In science came up with a functional definition for science. Best thing is helps to figure out if people are doing actual science or engaging in fraud. That one is cleaner I think. I noticed lots of global changes as soon as I introduced it. And have that definition in a page on this blog, where collect my formalized functional definitions. Resistance there is more tedious as in just not acknowledging, which doesn't matter much.

Importantly my functional definition of science not only helps scientists do actual science--it enables others to check on them and make sure that is what they are doing.

But in entertainment is where things moved most rapidly. I hedge a lot with just about everything as we're talking global across the board with impacts across all of humanity. Helps to be sure and to hedge.

However, have witnessed expected things, like in US box office. While has been a more muddled picture elsewhere, and think is about objective data available versus areas where people may have routinely lied. For instance, am very wary of television ratings. But how do I know?

With US box office at least there is a number that is generated by people paying to go to movies, which in fitting with MY expectations in terms of a collapse of old ways, with a few movies revealing audience is still there. I can tell which movies will flop now from previews, as easily is, most of them.

Went into entertainment partly because was a lighter area with less big implications. Like the math impacts global security systems, of every nation. That used to worry me more. Now am more used to it.

Am looking at severe disruptions where web is doing most of it SHOULD admit, where my ideas are part of it actually, in all three of those areas. Entertainment will break sooner though as there is only so much money available for appearances. Movie industry will necessarily break soon, but am certain others will as well as revenue dries up.

Either they switch in directions my theories indicate or they will not make enough money to be profitable.

In science things can move more slowly because of entrenched institutions. And in math there is no indication at this time that they can be moved at all as are both entrenched and now dedicated with a pile of things where desperation must rule them. So no, there is no convincing of the worst of the math people with truth. My solution there is, of course, out of the box.

Am world's latest major discoverer who came into a world with entrenched systems where breaking them up and replacing with better is running into fierce resistance. I knew that years ago but did not admit so cleanly for lots of reasons.

I needed those resisting, to have dark hope.

Makes them less dangerous. AFTER ALL, when all else fails? Human beings can get extremely physically violent. These people needed to believe they had a chance, to be contained.

My estimation is that it is finally safe enough to give a cleaner overview. However we will find out.

Web has taken over most of the heavy lifting. Which is also a protective measure. Am done with the most important things. And am impressed that I survived.

Human species has a history which is so relentlessly violent.

However, our species can advance. And people like me do come along, and try to survive and get a few more cool things going. To me is a really cool endeavor.


James Harris

No comments: