Translate

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Learning attention rules

There has been one area where have been surprised, and am thankful focused on best ideas first. The concept in mind for decades has been that with the attention brought by the ideas would figure out how to manage any other.

So yeah really escaped from anything that would shift that early and only in last couple of years have been coming back to work through thoroughly. And the surprise is can actually get quite a bit of cast off attention as like to describe from the ideas without much happening. Which in a way is great and like it, but then again, turns out is hard to make money.

Which has me turning back to study celebrity.

It is unfortunate I think. The belief that ideas in and of themselves could do all the work was so attractive to me. Yet as am learning the rules of attention, the reality is, people want a person to do certain things. And would just as soon work a regular job, but yeah, get recognized. Is not wacky or wild but more just like this kind of...why explain.

Short of it is, can no more get a regular job than anyone else who is potentially I like to say, known in over 100 countries. Businesses kind of look oddly at that sort of thing.

Making myself write this post, as the effort in convincing continues. Celebrity is SO easy, but also involves work I do not like to do. It actually is a job. And can be so tedious.

This post was supposed to be talking it up! Back to talking it down. Well at least making an effort.

Ok world, if celebrity is what must do to make money, then look out. But with me? Things are going to get really weird. Should be fun. Really. Will look to try and hover below the top 100 global celebrities if I can.

Wonder if at least I'm allowed to manage that one.

Yuck. So now I have to be a celebrity. Well, will try to be as small one as I can manage.

Process has already begun. May as well accept it. Thought things would go one way, now will go another.


James Harris

No comments: