Translate

Friday, January 26, 2018

Back to positive focus on situation

Things have gone well for me in important ways. Like consider, often here am discussing things that have brought global attention in some way where often are my own ideas. Where that global attention has consequences where have not monetized well, which is pushing me to figure that out.

Needing to figure out how to make money from your demonstrated ability to pull global attention with your own ideas? I'll take that. Ok, um, is my situation.

One BIG arena where have already given a problem I have has to do with business representation which apparently folks like me need! Like in other arenas where people start pulling attention will hear excited talk of getting an agent or signing with a record label.

There are agents in this area where closest title lately is Influencer where do not feel like I fit that title. And made up my own: Meta innovator

So yeah my tendency to push for my own way with such things? Probably not the way you'd convince a traditional or even newer type agent to represent you. If really seriously tried, and have not recently. YEARS ago did email some management company. Never got a reply.

One area will readily admit would LOVE to innovate would be in that one. Oh yeah.

Of course not going to get much sympathy if full story is: well have so much global attention cannot get a regular job, but why want one when probably should be making TONS of money, but also need an agent, but I don't trust agents.

So that's why I don't seem to get much sympathy with my situation? Maybe. Better to put it out there so can address it properly.


James Harris

No comments: