Translate

Monday, January 29, 2018

Narrowing focus on money problem

One thing have noticed is that I become more forthcoming about things when running out of money, which is routine, or when in a difficult situation from lack of it. Maybe I need to just work at more transparency as a basic principle. But originally supposed would NOT bring up certain speculative things as simply being polite, where also could impact money-making potential.

Lots of idea success with ideas that draw attention have discussed much, so can shift focus from there. And DID ponder money as explained before from the troubling lack. Which wasn't completely puzzling to me in the past, as there are just certain things do not want to do. So you accept consequences.

Now though really have ran into a wall, which has me focusing also on facts that have not moved things.

Facts which do not depend on the source. Which was part of the point. I'd put certain things out there where didn't matter where came from, as so useful would pull things along.

And talking about action driving information. Facts which should drive decisions. Those can separate from myself as source too. That is key. Is one of the indicators of some kind of other influence.

That plan did not work as it should have.

In one case am looking at apparently people behaving with increasing energy to do double-think when they should not try, and world is allowing. Is a huge area too, with growing negative consequences.

That is SO weird. But am hand's off to a large extent as study it. Is is NOT my fault either. I just find the facts. But what some people do is so very strange to me, with facts.

Reality is that to a large extent I just find such things curious. Am focusing more now on what may be deliberate efforts to make certain I find it difficult to monetize ANYTHING at all. Now THAT is what has me shifting gears a bit. Have ran through some possibles but keep bumping into one problem: What's the motivation?

There shouldn't be sufficient motivation for any entities capable of pulling off the feat. So shouldn't be happening? Or is it? Maybe is just me.

There should focus. Is not easy to make money on the web I tell myself. But is that true? Challenge each assumption. But also I constantly have very puzzling data. Vast reach with very low audience numbers according to sources where numbers act odd I think. But checked, and re-checked and re-checked the primary source for that data which is Google, and also have other sources. My analysis came up empty every time. Data apparently is legit.

Yeah but that is a benefit and a problem. Get kind of stuck with just enough information you NEED to be concerned. Where also I've had little ability to be certain of the context or why. Who are these people from all over the globe and with what interest really?

Which becomes SO very important to monetization. So yeah, the interest is there from objective sources. Checking them doesn't give reason to doubt. But then have just enough information to wonder about the rest.

There must be some other effect in operation. And not even trying to make MUCH money. Am finding it difficult to make any at all.

Which is unfortunate. Is not like I need much. And would rather be doing other research than pondering such things. Well is now my most interesting problem though. And that is something.


James Harris

No comments: