Translate

Friday, March 30, 2018

Protections against pressure

One thing might help me to admit is how much work, especially on my blogs, is designed to get ahead of potential pressure in certain areas.

For example long have been concerned could be pushed into being some kind of political figure. So came up with Core Middle Party where link goes to post on Lost in Commentary made October 27, 2011. My personal ideas for a political party which establishes my baseline on political positions as was easier to just make a complete one than not. Was like mental effort to establish SOME positions or mental effort to just get a complete political party? About the same I concluded. So yeah, may as well just make a complete one.

With my stated goal being to be out of politics as much as possible. Which to me makes sense that I would make up my own political party to stay out of politics. If puzzles you, maybe think about it until can figure out the logic.

Lots political is on Lost in Commentary where had my baseline public initial position on American racism, posted January 31, 2011. Where have finally clarified things with several posts more recently as look to be finished with the area. And re-reading it, is interesting how much has shifted even in how I talk the subject. Like compare with my latest post on subject on this blog. And am surprised at some of my phrasing back then. Is interesting to note too that science now says race is a social construct. Well DO like progress. Will leave older post authentic to its time and not fiddle with it.

Was important for me to be clear of race as soon as possible.

On business side was concerned about monetary pressure which remains a concern. But much work was done here. Like figured out my own analysis of how money flows, posted April 29, 2015. Where have LOTS of posts on more than one blog covering my position that money is just an abstraction of a favor with a social IOU backed by society itself. Is important though that with that position have a post on Lost in Commentary talking how money is introduced into the global economy, posted July 27, 2015.

These are posts that help me decide around certain potential pressure points, where others might maybe push for something or other. So am collecting here. What happens is I reference when needed and yeah can find posts, but is easier to have links in one place.

So have key posts that handle political, as well as ones related to international trade, global economy, and now have finished my political position on race as look to separate from area completely.

Works in progress are on areas where will make money myself! And will leave outside of this post concerns about employment things, or how to make money things. Mainly looking to be sure have completely handled these other things. I think I have. So is like, if for some reason reached a point where someone might want to ask me questions in these areas, would have important things, already answered.


James Harris

No comments: