Translate

Friday, March 16, 2018

Wacky cool story really

So to recap, Black guy, me, decided decades ago to put the kibosh on American racism with my own major discovery picking math to beat denial. I succeed, in 2002, and get denial anyway so just keep stacking up the major discoveries, including publication in 2004, showing a BIG hole in the current methodology that lets math guys fake results if they wish.

Flash forward, keep pumping out things, and web lets me know have pulled interest from 100+ countries, but somehow the money is missing! And I keep working at things, and go political, as well as define entertainment functionally.

Where lots of wild happen with the real world, where actually am involved there with MUCH, but that denial thing is STILL happening.

But web finally starts tearing enough of the old systems apart that maybe more people will believe me, while I get better at explaining my story? Maybe? Definitely practicing quite a bit.

-------------------------------------------------------

To me is a great story also in that is kind of ironic, given history of United States. Some Black dude gets the honor of my discoveries? Why not? Went looking for new ways with math because of American racism, I think. Also is probable there was a part of me drawn in that area. Potential apparently and motivation for lots of reasons and got the results. And at this point the deck is so stacked in my favor I succeeded it blows away any kind of sane doubt.

And of course now reject concept of race as science is now calling a social construct. Am certain was just made up by racists anyway and like to talk that opinion, and we are just one human race actually. So don't even feel resentment for any group by race as, got all that previous? No such thing really as a Black race, so no such thing really as any of the supposed others. We are one human species, whether we like it or not.

Can be simpler to use the old things for dramatic purposes though, as am doing with this post in calling myself a Black guy. Why not? May as well finally get some good use from racist crap. So yeah tone of this post is very different than others as VERY deliberately try to exploit.

And was right to worry how things might go as old systems collapsed but thanks to the web have lots of other examples! Like why fight to keep people from booking and paying for rides from their smartphone? Where getting those levels of attention without so much of the rest DID collapse my revenue making ability. Which has turned critical as have an eviction notice and just days away from being kicked out on the street.

The resistance to truth though. And having to figure out these systems, where posting here helped unravel them. But for a long time didn't understand how, especially with the quiet.

As human advancement is good for us all. And I picked math for a reason! Not an area can lie, or hide, or mislead with claims like mine. So am easily checked!

Wow, just think if had picked some other area. Should just be glad had the math ability and the results were there to find. Though there is a mixed feeling. Just good for anyone to find them really.

Our species advancing is what is important. Greater knowledge helps us all.

Ok and last thing for you if an American press person possibly still in AWE of people I helped bring down, where many are predators and your worship of them will seem like a disease to people in the future, when that comes crashing down and truth stuns you into acceptance?

Just ponder what it means to really seek the truth. For me? Is key to the great adventure which just keeps rolling along.

Web is shredding so much and replacing with better rapidly. Just wish were faster.


James Harris

No comments: