Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Possibility of web help and my experience

Web has helped me greatly, where like here can definitely use to talk my story, and share ideas! Where have noted been greatly puzzled there. Like can share ideas I think are beneficial, and witness good effects, and then there is not other things that I thought would happen.

Has been like that for around twenty years.

Early on was talking math primarily with my dream of dismissing racist notions MYSELF with mathematical discovery.

Where now fully believe had the result I needed--in 1996.

And as is typical of people who can make such discoveries in math, kept piling on.

Including making much bigger ones, like discovering that math can do algebra itself--and better than us! Where that was shown with an improvement on an approach from Carl Gauss, one of the greatest mathematicians of all.

Where didn't actually have to do most of the work there as the math did it for me. And can do it for anybody, who understands the basic techniques in the advance. And I discovered that September 2008.

Well shared on the web. Got plenty of attention apparently where learned through Google Analytics primarily at first. But where was the rest? Like where was the press?

Well looks like I discovered there are things we thought were one way, were really another.

At least web and doing other things, like deliberately did karaoke, allowed me to safely learn rules of attention including global ones. Web for the global ones, and karaoke for the experience of fans jumping up and down and screaming name. So I didn't exactly miss out. And yes, apparently at times people recognize me, and no do not want a celebrity experience there. Let's keep it cool like now, ok? Still there is value for others with a proper recognition, as my story is so much about--merit rules.

With the social disruption of the web helping to reveal how things REALLY worked, things are actually so cool now in many ways.

Like check out US box office, where thankfully the facts rule. Are seeing massive disruptions with major productions going down in flames and supposed rules of the past upended completely with the actual hits. Pay close attention I think to where you can check with facts, so know are seeing REAL success. When I see what seemed more typical of the past? I think, check for the money. And I TOLD you here my functional definition of entertainment was about helping the entertainment industry.

Where my functional ideas are just part of the social disruption.

The primary? YOU, me and people like us, if you watch movies, who are talking, through the web. Where yeah much of that is through social media.

No longer can certain people MAKE a movie a success just by promotion, primarily through television and relying on enough early box office to build momentum for a movie that may be trash.

In our times, people talk movies out of the gate, where that can be considered by others globally, so more merit can rule, and audiences regain their power.

And MAYBE we can finally map out the people behind the scenes who had a contempt for us before, as they manipulated, and created an illusion--of success. What price to pay for those who bowed before them?

Trappings of success--celebrity, wealth, and what they called fame, but what is fame? Really?

My story now moves to that phase where we ponder how? How could you work to suppress some of the greatest intellectual discoveries in human history? And for goodness sake, why even would you try? What kind of person or people could do such a thing?

Am SO curious on that one, not surprisingly. And yup, you are part of getting the answer, which is why am sharing here. After all, we were all treated badly, together. In a system that I think was about making sure that most people could never get to the heights of success--without going through gatekeepers.

And we've learned some of them were sexual predators.

How often were predators merely picking those who we were to think were successful? And with what price for them? Is scary to ponder, eh? But yeah if full force such a system would hate merit rules. Is not necessarily the case was in place. Am admittedly speculating as search for answers to my own story.

Yet I DO wonder. Discovery is one of the greatest merit arenas our species has. Major discoveries have fueled human progress for so long. What humans could finally find the keys to such blocking on this scale and for so long? They intrigue me with their efficacy.

These are people who apparently wanted to be certain your merit? Does not matter. So they could be the ultimate gatekeepers, hidden in the shadows? Maybe. Maybe not.

Our world will figure out, am sure as is just too curious. How was it done? How is it being continued?

Inquiring minds do need to understand, by whom, and why.


James Harris

No comments: