Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Some speculative explanation

So maybe now a more complete story can be told, but with admitted speculation. So yeah since was 18 had an idea in mind wanted something big, where part of the reason was to debunk racist nonsense. And did focus on math, because it is objective. But wasn't until was 26, had what I now know to be my first major result, when went looking not just to keep my mind active, but had a run-in with a person I believe was racist. Part of me was like, am just going to fix this thing completely.

That result when I was 26 back in 1996 was rejected by an editor at a prestigious math journal as too simple. Where now am like, oh. Yeah you think he's saying too simple to be correct, but now am focusing more on social disruption. Also figure that result, which I knew could help in materials science, and things like molecular chemistry may have actually been picked up and used.

As messed up as may sound to us over 20 years later, part of me would shrug at that thought, and of course now know that December 1999 would come up with an approach that I found out September 2008, lets the math actually do the complex algebraic manipulations for you. Where now realize was completely disrupted myself during that period.

Was managing to do things. Spent much time talking math online. Felt like was running into resistance, but for me really was just trying to reprocess how to place myself in our world. And of course had accomplished my goals. But where was the recognition I expected?

And was working, at times, though struggling a bit there. Where things were going smoothly again finally in San Francisco when was doing data entry for a major insurance company. Now realize yeah, when I put a picture up in 2010? Yeah could have something to do with being made part of a layoff a little bit later.

Really was done for the most part with math things by 2012. And realize by now had some of the biggest things...well is hard to even write. And also knew had lots of attention on the web by SOME measures, while there was contradictory information. At one point was upset and out of it enough to contact my representatives in the US Congress. Was in San Francisco at the time. Asked them if they would investigate Google to check if they were messing with me with web stats. Office of the one senator to whom I sent was smart enough to reply, or nice enough. The one to a representative went unanswered. So I ranted about that person a bit online. I now realize for sure--that has an impact.

My assessment now is that social disruption was the primary reason early, and that race things may have played into it as I ranged, as some people maybe thought could leverage the techniques have been discussing lately. Which is probably lots of why I addressed now.

Because have a process for figuring out answers, where the truth works.

Then I can apply solutions--globally.

Where I also considered entertainment, and figured it needed improving. Where yeah, with me, means figured should improve entertainment, globally.

You see the pattern? I think is comforting, as I rarely will involve myself with things NOT global, and noted respect national boundaries. So when you get even more granular like down to regional levels? No way am involved unless am LIVING in that region, but then am more likely to use typical tools.

And at the local level? Just am like everyone else, mostly. Well I try to be. Where my methods are simply about relying on powerful truths! Which may work local to some extent, but so can yours, you know?

But yeah, when I work to solve things? You can notice I figure may as well solve as completely as possible, where will focus global routinely.

Now am thinking that yeah, these kinds of disruptions draw attention, and have faced people who maybe are trying to figure out what is going on--which is good! Who maybe also are doing things to try and contain me, which is bad, and probably illegal.

After all, am only doing legal things myself. Am sharing much, and trying to explain much. And reality is, have just figured out major things of great importance. Going after a major discoverer?

Just will not work well over time.

That effort to contain important information though to preserve a status quo? Well that can be functionally understood with its success. How different our world today if some Black guy had been trumpeted as a major math discover back in 1996? Probably not much different in my opinion.

That's a hard learned opinion though. In the past would get angry asking myself that question, so certain was facing effective suppression techniques. Now am not so sure.

People actually seem to have shifted much as if truth were widely known. Making me wonder. After all, the press is just one thing. And not even necessarily a very trusted thing in our times.

Knowledge can simply move.

But consider, now the big picture of how am so global? Lots of major discoveries where social disruption leading to territorial behavior gives much of the explanation for lack of proper press, but American racism probably plays into it later and to some degree. And world has thankfully had the benefits of my ideas, but maybe some concerns there about things currently going on.

Which to me is an interesting speculative explanation. To go along with so many other attempts at explaining. So why so much? Well have explained is not just about me figuring it out, but also needing to explain for others. With any explanation can check how helpful it is.


James Harris

No comments: