Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Foundations in our new reality

Trying to feel legitimate has been hard for me. So difficult to talk about my daily things with others, and finally focused more on telling here on this blog, as well as some on others. And still is kind of hard, but makes more sense and feels more real to me now.

Like my decision to look for simpler processes with math paid off HUGE, and was so much modular.

Where modular is of course used all over the place, like with cargo ship containers. And also with kitchenware where you can have all these containers nestled within each other, of the same size.

Reached for modular years ago with math, and found out was an underdeveloped area, so got two things as a result: easier and smaller.

Which did NOT go over very well with the math people, and now over 18 years since invented my primary modular approach they will not acknowledge it, nor discoveries made with it. Which is not so atypical.

Like finally realized could look at what is going on with rideshare, have a very verbose post talking meta much where bring up about halfway through near the end.

That helped a lot with perspective as talking about how people take rides. Seems simple enough. Yet consider the battles.

Shifting from there to my own was easier then.

So then was more like, oh, I found more modular with math. Yes, there was modular with math already, but I took to the next level. Which was a key innovation disrupting entire math discipline.

Much easier to process such a sentence for me at least.

Why do not people just accept new when is better? Have thought about much also, and consider, lots of people actually DO, which is what fueled the growth of Uber and also Lyft as two main ones I know. Have actually used Lyft myself.

But yeah, what if taxi companies had simply let people book rides online? And pay for rides with their smartphones? Versus fight Uber?

Is human nature I think when established people see an interloper, crossing into their territory, and get mad, versus, stop, ponder and say--cool innovations!

For me means have global without other as so much other is controlled by the establishment people.

And more and more am like, who cares. I wouldn't, if I had the money thing figured out. Eventually my story goes into the math textbooks and the history books, and those math people like taxi companies simply have to adapt to change.

With simple explanation though, can also ponder: What if such folks won? Well like with Uber and Lyft and companies like them, then you'd simply lose the ability to do things they offer. Am sure taxi companies would be forced EVENTUALLY to allow you to use smartphones for the same things, but history reflects could delay for a long time.

Is weird actually.

With my things was able to casually make math discoveries when I felt like it. The math people still refusing to acknowledge my results are in a doldrums really. But what do they care? Math people still get paid.

Luckily most of the math that science and technology needs is well developed enough. And clearly humanity isn't that excited about what might be missed until the latest and greatest finally gets properly adopted, which will change am sure once people better understand.

May be partly because of how much we have with what already is here though. We have so much brilliant already, thankfully.

So I get lots of chill time for many reasons. Am appreciating it more and more.

Still problem of a paycheck for myself is pushing me creatively. Am looking more at entertainment things and finally focusing my creativity on science fiction.

Where also is really so cool got to experience SO MUCH the global attention without any of so much other as then could carefully figure out what actually goes with it, and what does not. Plenty of times much of the drama felt intensely? Was clearly just ME trying to process and adjust to shift in my reality from MY discoveries.

That is something else. Like so much of who you were gets shattered, and has to be remade, but also is healthy, because is positive change for positive reasons.

So yeah, gets easier to talk as process. And with foundations more firmly set, can also feel better with perspective and a confidence have done things of value for lots of folks, including myself.

Discovery is so much fun. These other things are just part of our human reality and also have learned quite a bit which could help so many people too. Is very cool.


James Harris

No comments: