Translate

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Why face reality

Some may wonder why I've talked math so much as if is all about me, when problem I found over a decade ago allows a person to conceivably write a mathematical piece which LOOKS correct, but is actually not. And hey, maybe that person is a guy who gets his doctorate that way, and hey maybe he ends up as an up and comer because this thing makes that EASIER with false than true math.

And maybe that guy gets recruited by a top secret US Government agency, and joins more like him, at the NSA.

Or at some leading university he goes. Or into some company looking for a top number theorist.

And a world wonders why somehow it can't seem to get secure, when my suspicions are naturally raised. But how do you know? When a world trusts? When this problem has been there for over a century, so that guy doesn't even realize he had flawed techniques, until he reads about me.

And that was over a decade ago, when I got a paper published highlighting the problem, and the math journal imploded a little while thereafter.

And the math community has continued, possibly still using it. Or maybe they're quietly trying to not use it now. Who knows.

But they're not talking about it that I've noticed. And throughout government agencies, and in major companies where number theorists are? They may know they got there with bogus results.

Now then, what would you do with that scenario, if you were me?

If you say, you'd probably be dead by now? I'm sure, you're probably right. YOU probably would be.

My job though as I see it, is to handle the situation with best process for best world outcome.

Turns out? That's kind of hard. But doable, am sure.

And that is a kind of creative abstract of the full situation. Took me years to work through for sure, where often was wondering, yeah, am I going to survive this situation? Can I just walk away?

With world security systems wrapped up in it though, there is nowhere to run. No way to hide.

May as well face situation, figure it out.


James Harris

No comments: