Translate

Friday, April 13, 2018

Thoughts on my overall plan

When was 18 years old was feeling really good about my capabilities and decided someday would have something big enough to shake the planet intellectually. And especially to dismiss the delusion that some humans are inherently inferior to other humans who think they are inherently superior. And thought a bit and realized would need to find something HUGE with math. Why? Because people lie. Figured needed to use math as an objective arena.

But didn't get focused on expending the vast amounts of mental energy necessary really until April 1995. Am not sure why that was the case, but by 1996 had what I know now was my first major math result. Dutifully sent off to a math journal where an editor rejected the proof as too simple and the game was ON.

Yeah I needed to pick math. In some other arena opinions could rule. But with math, truth rules even if it can take some time. That math editor? Someday the world will know his name and study his entire life just to wonder what was wrong with him. I think that's funny.

Over two decades later have more major math results than most, where debate with myself whether or not have topped out with the greats.

Fun thing is the web really arrived for me and established math people decided to run. Would be more interesting to watch the math chase them down. There is a stunning irony there.

And have been leisurely pumping out the results and studying other things too. It can take awhile. So for instance went into studying entertainment.

The math does most of the work in its arena. Is just so much better than what was known before! Is stunning really. The web puts the math out there.

So there is a part of me that tells me that I can kind of goof off much now. I find that hard to do though. My mental engine likes to chew on problems. It's a habit. So since I have advanced intellectual techniques was enlightening for me to ponder entertainment.

Now billions of people will get better entertainment as a result, including me.

Will admit am more focused on myself there! Have been frustrated often with entertainment which JUST misses. Maybe figure should have some perks with my intellectual capabilities. Though there is that little thing of the current entertainment industry especially in the US facing...probably going belly-up. But do not worry! There are more people to replace the entertainers most of the world will forget about anyway in a few years, if that long.

There are some AMAZING people who are going to wow our world and will be so much better that they will get that chance with far less of the nasty that prior others faced.

Is a great thing really.

And entertainment is an endless arena for problem solving, as can create fictional worlds and realities where imagination rules. Find can relax in entertainment arena.

Social disruption of better is best explained I decided with getting a car ride and paying for it with your smartphone. So many taxi drivers weren't excited about that and they will lose. Customers will win but will take a bit, until will seem silly to everyone, including the taxi drivers who will replace the ones who fought so hard now.

In time, will find most people just love the idea of getting a ride the best way available, including taxi drivers. Isn't it fascinating how that works?

People who will fight, fight, FIGHT when if they were smart enough, they'd know they will not only lose, but the world will someday make fun of them. I can make fun of them now. But usually am careful. People can get really mean. Besides, maybe it isn't the nice thing to do.

So yeah, we will have better mathematics become part of the establishment. I picked that arena on purpose. Truth in math is relentless.

But the fun thing for those who know am right is looking at what current mathematicians are doing, when I just consider most of them to be frauds. So to me? They're entertaining. Especially if they have other people wowing over something I know is false. Some of these things are so dumb I ponder, how do they fool anyone? But most people are afraid of math? And most people trust establishment?

Like do YOU often just trust in areas where you are not sure you can check? I know even I do. It bothers me too. But there is just SO much knowledge and so many important systems, where I don't think anyone can have a good handle on them all. Which includes world's latest major discoverer.

So thinking now that the plan was a good one. And web has helped IMMENSELY.

And thank God could focus on math, and had the ability. Just because I knew I needed an objective arena where lies could not hold did not mean I could pull it off. But the logic of math appeals to me.

Maybe was more built into who I am than I'm willing to admit. Then is quite likely would have pursued mathematical discovery no matter what. But maybe the other motivations just made it more fun? Or helped me keep at it, even facing some challenges? Maybe. Can rationalize with the best of them. Does not make such musings true.

The math itself is the work product for the ages.

Like when you learn geometry, do you really ponder what Euclid was really thinking?

Am a product of my times, and my results seem tailored for the latest age of humanity, when information rules, and the web lets people know.

Web lets people get useful information all over the world. So for instance lets people check me easily. And lets me put up messages like this post, read all over the world.

To crush prior stupid system that was which tried to dismiss so many humans as inferiors requires vast amounts of energy best provided by those trying to maintain it. But how do you get them to waste that energy destroying the very thing they think they are protecting? Good question.

Am so glad I asked it, you know?


James Harris

No comments: