Translate

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Conversations with myself on work

Talk to myself a LOT and writing is work, but also I do work at other things. But also thought it'd be fun to write down some of the things I have told myself for years, like work is more fun.

And you CAN work seven days a week--just switch off between tasks.

Will not even think of retiring, ever, and again, am considering writing work, and figure will still be writing for as long as I can. My only big thing though is figuring out how to make money, within my values.

So yeah, have to add that within my values part with making money, as otherwise makes no sense, as to how I can garner as much attention as I claim I do, without that meaning big bucks.

There is more on the work things I say to myself though. Like don't like to admit, am afraid of relationships, interfering with work! And weekends to me are those times when other people often are not working when I am, as I can detect the world slow down. Also during holidays, which was a strange thing to realize.

I can feel the world at work, which is actually about objective measures which have discussed. That is, noticed that cycles of visits to various things I have on the web ebb and flow with things like the weekday or holidays. My web things tend to draw people when needed, like when they are at work, as my focus is functional.

Am NOT an entertainer.

There is a HUGE difference though between mental activity, and anything physical. Where no, am not into endless physical labor. And even with mental, I need it to be creative which is still exhausting, but after I have something.

Like will edit this post, and eventually get to a point will just try to read it, as if I didn't write it. And maybe laugh a bit at admissions of truths. Wasn't always this way either. Maybe I should change back.

Ooh, what happened to me? How did I get such perspectives? Guess from situations where was having more fun doing things like am doing now, than anything else. Ok, sounds good to end this thing. And after that--editing! More work. Yes!


James Harris

No comments: