Translate

Monday, August 28, 2017

Where ideas should move things

Will readily admit that important in my story is a reality that there are just certain things I don't want to do. And with my ideas have angled for a situation where the ideas move things. Like readily admit they DO draw attention from all over the planet. Haven't elaborated on how that works, so will here.

Like with math, when I introduce a discovery which can be useful, can just post on my math blog and then watch the country counts jump. And THAT is just what shows as for instance people with ad block or whatever hides information sufficiently for them to not show, will not. And I can see the interest play out about what I would expect based on value of that particular discovery. And watch it peak over a certain time, and then diminish as discovery has successfully propagated globally to saturation.

So there are people as I'd expect USING it and then we get to the question of, so are they talking about it? I guess maybe, but am not a certified authority, and is a prestige area where there are establishment authorities.

Some experts in any number of industries or working for institutions may actually be incapable of talking about a discovery from someone like me, without it being certified by establishment authorities--at least officially.

Possibly they could challenge mathematicians, but can you imagine any doing that really? I find that hard to visualize.

With years of this going on, am confident can say--they're stuck.

Then again, that's if they even care who discovered.

With reference we often use things without thinking of such details. I know I do. And even when told? I usually forget. Just too many things out there discovered by lots of people. If I need a tool? Just give me the tool. I rarely care who made that tool.

However, some people am sure DO. And regardless to some extent can track what interest is drawn.

Have watched that LOTS of times through the years and sometimes get curious with certain countries and still the quiet, and to me is just the usual. World uses the ideas, and I just don't have to deal with official recognition.

Covered math but similar things happen in other areas. And like with my entertainment ideas? Is fascinating how that actually works. And yes, those ideas went global as well. However, am puzzling over why for now, seems most of the impact has been in the United States. Um, I have rules applied to myself to limit how directly I impact any entertainment in any country. To me is just the right thing to do. It's not like most people would even have a clue. But I would know.

My ideas do not sit and wait. What actually happens is, I watch what they do after I release them to the world, like here, and make adjustments as the data arrives. Has been that way for YEARS. And the ideas are tireless.

Once unleashed they usually make changes I can detect. Is just for me to keep up with what interests me.

Why would they make changes?

When are better, people do tend to pick up better ideas rapidly, develop better techniques and use them, and I can detect how things shift as I know what to expect, as are my ideas.

And guess is helpful to admit, if global jump in interest does NOT happen? Then I go back to check the ideas. Or if there are not the expected changes. Has helped me find out something was off, though am rarely just wrong, any more. Other times just find out my expectations were off. And the ideas are working.

Will admit have been surprised at SOME of the things they are doing to the entertainment industry, especially in the US. But for the most part was within my expectations.

Monitoring is TONS of fun, of course. We're talking entertainment.

I just want better entertainment.

From my perspective has been a great adventure, where I enjoy how things have played out.

Has worked well for so long, but I have ran into a problem. Seems so silly but so far haven't figured out a work-around. Have gleefully worked regular jobs through entire time, funding my own hobby.

But you know what the trouble is with global attention? Eventually I guess employers aren't so keen on hiring that guy who is known all over the world. Silly people.

I'm so much fun!

Which is the pressure am facing now. Pushing me to move in a different direction.

Am working through the problem space now, which is how I use my blogs. And this blog is figuring it out.

My blogs are really good at what they do.


James Harris

No comments: